19.6.11

Hello my blog and Assalamualaikum! :D
Ahaa.
Long time no see you.
And as usually, I'm not an active blogger until everyday
I update my blog.

NO NO NO.
I have no time for that.
Just wanna write a lillte bit about PASUM,
(Centre of Foundation in Science of Malaya University).

So, why Im doing here? To enjoy, study or what?
Since Minggu Haluan Siswa, I learnt everything about life.
I learnt how to be independently, strong to face any challenges,
and disciplined.

Well, I don't have any pictures since I had face that,
maybe Im lazy to upload it. LoL

Many types of people I met there.
Some of them are very smart, and a few of them maybe a bit weird,
but am I care about weird if they are totally smart too?
Don't judge book by its cover right? hee

As Im student of Hayat 2, mostly they are very NERD.
Boys or girls, both are same.
And this made me felt stress for sometimes.
Huh! But alhamdulillah until now Im still can handle it.
In Minggu Haluan Siswa I learnt everything, just need to reuse it
for the right time. lol


4 flat and Band 4. That are the only things that I think right now. (yeje)
Hurm. Its hard right to get it? But Im trying.
And I believe that Allah S.W.T gives me something that I need
instead of something that I want.
Anything happens, there is a reason behind it.