19.6.11

First time in my life.
And I don't know how to describe it.

Not fallin love, not that, not this,
and not those. lol


Maybe one year later I'll call you.
Even 10 years later, I willingly to wait and call you.
Thank you for being my friend for a while
in Form2, give me advices and patiently heard
my problems.

Im sorry for my mistakes last time.
Knowing you was the best thing ever in my life,
and I felt regret because I don't ever appreciated you for that time.
I ignored you, I ignored your good deeds, and now I want to pay back.

Almost 3 years im lost contact with you, and only now I got a chance
to call you. Thanks for ---- for giving me your number.
All I wanted is just to let you know that I appreciated you.
Many things I face after I'm lost with you.
And for that time, I felt..

It was right when people said that, if we like someone, we will remember
each thing about her. I don't mind at all if you are not to do so.
Just take this moment was a dream now.
You are not deserve a man like me.
You have a good future, you got the best place, and you are very kind.
Thank you for your good deeds. I just want to be alone after this.

(terkedu)

I don't know what to say at that time.
The moment which we end the call after 2 hours,
my eyes blurred with tears.
Wipe it out, and I knew he crying too.
Actually I don't mind, and I don't know whats
his wrong to me. I already forget about my past time lahhh.

Just I felt amazed when he still remembered all about me.
HAHA
So funny.

I hope he'll be fine out there.
As friend, I hope he'll be okay and be a good man one day.
Amin.